So when I were in Italy I noticed that the breakfast is different from the Swedes breakfast. The breakfast in Italy was mostly sweets and coffee/tea. In Sweden we usually eat sandwiches, yoghurt, cereal and we drink juice. It was really nice the first few days but it didn’t last long before I was hungry again.
Why do they eat sweets for breakfast?
- They want to start their day with something nice and sweet.
- They get a lot of energy after they eat a sweet.
- They only have sugar in their country.
- It is a tradition.
- They are so ugly in Italy but when they eat a sweet they get cuter.
- Yeah, most people would like to start their day with something nice and sweet, but that´s not our reason.
- Yeah, most Italian people we talked to said this was the reason.
- Sadly, no, they do not.
- It is probably a tradition that has followed through generations.
- Mmm, no. You only get fatter of eating sweets, sorry we are disappointed.