When I got to Italy I first got in touch with the “cheek kisses” on the airport and her mum greeted me with cheek kisses. It was really weird but I didn’t think about it anymore.
Then the first day of school I noticed that they also gave cheek kisses to their friends.
- The italians give cheek kisses because it’s too hot so they can’t hug each other because they get overheated.
- the italians give cheek kisses because they like kissing each other.
- Italian people love practising kissing on people’s cheeks.
- Hands are too sweaty too be shaken.
- They give cheek kisses because it’s less intimidating.
- It is indeed very hot in Italy, but a hug cannot overheat them
- May be true, they seem to kiss each other as soon as they get the chance.
- Italians already kiss like pros.
- Although this probably is true, Italians don’t really care about sweat.
- BING BONG YOU WON. This is probably most likely because they want to have their personal space, and it’s more hygienic than handshaking.